All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £40.00Trending at £56.25
- £11.94Trending at £12.37
- £24.05Trending at £34.86
- £12.93Trending at £13.44
- £11.33Trending at £14.82
- £7.29Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionAbu Dhabi has pumped huge amounts of money into culture, sport and infrastructural development. This book demonstrates the resilience of a traditional monarchy in the twenty-first century and its efforts to create a system of tribal capitalism that incorporates old political allegiances into modern engines of growth.
- Author BiographyChristopher M. Davidson is a fellow of the Institute for Middle Eastern Studies at Durham University and a former assistant professor of politicsat Sheikh Zayed University in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. He is the author of Dubai: The Vulnerability of Success.
- Author(s)M. Christopher Davidson
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Width145 mm
- Height225 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.