All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeople rely on reason to navigate the abstract world of human relations in the same way they rely on maps to traverse the physical world. This work offers a critique of the way human thought and action have become immersed in the rhetoric of cartography and how this cartographic reasoning allows the powerful to map out other people's lives.
- Author BiographyGunnar Olsson is professor emeritus of geography at Uppsala University, Sweden. He is the author of ten books in Swedish and English.
- Author(s)Gunnar Olsson
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication27/03/2007
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note45 halftones, 2 maps, 1 line drawing, 24 figures
- Weight1314 g
- Width188 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine47 mm
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £9.48Trending at £10.21
- £6.43Trending at £6.81
- £11.29Trending at £12.06
- £8.70Trending at £9.97
- £10.86Trending at £12.08
- £8.89Trending at £9.31
- £9.10Trending at £9.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.