All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe image of the university is tarnished: this book examines how recent philosophies of education, new readings of its economics, new technologies affecting research and access, and contemporary novelists' representations of university life all describe a global university that has given up on its promise of greater educational equality.
- Author BiographyMichael O'Sullivan is Associate Professor in English at the Chinese University of Hong Kong. He has worked for universities in Ireland, the UK, the US, Japan and Hong Kong. He has published widely in education, literary studies and philosophy.
- Author(s)Michael O'Sullivan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/02/2016
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitlePalgrave Critical University Studies
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight366 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.