All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTypically mainstream classroom teachers and principals do not purchase books solely on academic language literacy because they see this as the domain of the ESL teacher. Academic Language Literacy infuses this knowledge through a three pronged approach (content, context, and process) to effective professional development.
- Author BiographyMarjorie C. Ringler, EdD, is associate professor and director of the Master of School Administration Program in the Department of Education Leadership at East Carolina University. Her areas of research include academic language literacy, professional development, and instructional leadership.
- Author(s)Marjorie C. Ringler
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication09/06/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 22 tables
- Weight199 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.