All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £6.52Trending at £6.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis text offers academic administrators and librarians a better understanding of the issues facing the library during this time of change and the role of the library in the evolving campus of the future. Chapters reflect a range of perspectives and experience.
- Author BiographyGERARD B. McCABE is Director of Libraries at Clarion University of Pennsylvania and the Series Adviser for the Greenwood Library Management Collection. His books include Insider's Guide to Library Automation (1993), Academic Libraries in Urban and Metropolitan Areas (1992), Operations Handbook for the Small Academic Library (1989), and The Smaller Academic Library (1988), all published by Greenwood Press. RUTH J. PERSON is Vice President for Academic Affairs at Ashland University. She is the author of several professional papers on library management.
- Author(s)Gerard B. McCabe,Ruth J. Person
- Date of Publication18/04/1995
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleContributions in Librarianship & Information Science
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 84.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight532 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.