All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide builds on the success of Alistair Smith's original text 'Accelerated Learning in the Classroom' by bringing the research base up to date. It focuses on the 'learning' in accelerated learning and provides the reader with over 200 ideas and activities for putting theory into practice.
- Author BiographyAlistair Smith is a well-respected and experienced presenter, trainer and author. He is the chairperson of Alite Ltd, a company he founded to work in the field of motivation, teaching and learning. Mark Lovatt is deputy headteacher at Cramlington Community High School in Northumberland. He has responsibility for teaching and learning and co-authored Creating an Accelerated Learning School with Derek Wise. He frequently contributes to conferences at both regional and national levels. Derek Wise is headteacher of Cramlington Community High School, Northumberland - a 'leading edge' school. He co-authored Creating an Accelerated Learning School with Mark Lovatt and frequently contributes to conferences on leadership and learning.
- Author(s)Alistair Smith,Derek Wise,Mark Lovatt
- PublisherNetwork Educational Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2003
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAccelerated Learning S.
- Place of PublicationStafford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNetwork Educational Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width210 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Volume editorJanice Baiton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.