All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a treatment protocol for therapists working with clients who repeatedly fall into unhealthy patterns in their relationships with friends, family members, coworkers, and romantic partners. This book offers an acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) approach - to help these clients overcome maladaptive interpersonal behavior.
- Author BiographyMatthew McKay, PhD, is a professor at the Wright Institute in Berkeley, CA. He has authored and coauthored numerous books, including The Relaxation and Stress Reduction Workbook, Self-Esteem, Thoughts and Feelings, When Anger Hurts, and ACT on Life Not on Anger. He has also penned two fiction novels, Us and The Wawona Hotel. McKay received his PhD in clinical psychology from the California School of Professional Psychology, and specializes in the cognitive behavioral treatment of anxiety and depression. He lives and works in the Bay Area. Avigail Lev, PsyD, maintains a private practice in Berkeley, CA. She specializes in couples' therapy and also treats individuals who struggle with interpersonal problems, anxiety, trauma, chronic pain, and mood disorders. She has provided supervision, trainings, and workshops utilizing cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and is the coauthor ofAcceptance and Commitment Therapy for Interpersonal Problems.
- Author(s)Avigail Lev,Matthew McKay,Michelle Skeen
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication17/10/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight442 g
- Width205 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.14Trending at £13.05
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.