All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* A clear introduction to new CBT-based therapies which use mindfulness and acceptance to help clients overcome obstacles in their lives. * Provides familiarization with exciting new CBT-based techniques including Dialectical Behavior Therapy and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy.
- Author BiographyJames D. Herbert is both Professor of Psychology and Associate Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences at Drexel University. He is codirector (with Dr. Forman) of the Behavior Therapy Program at Drexel, a Founding Fellow of the Academy of Cognitive Therapy, and an active member of the Association for Contextual Behavioral Science. Evan M. Forman is an Associate Professor of Psychology and Director of Clinical Training at Drexel University. He codirects (with Dr. Herbert) Drexel's Behavior Therapy Program and directs the Behavior Weight Loss Program.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/12/2010
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width158 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byEvan M. Forman,James D. Herbert