All listings for this product
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £14.91
- £10.93Trending at £20.80
- £22.99Trending at £25.23
- £14.64Trending at £16.85
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £7.99Trending at £15.51
- £21.69Trending at £22.56
About this product
- DescriptionUsing propositional modal logic to explain access control principles, this work provides the mathematical means to comprehend, analyze, create and verify the policies and control mechanisms used to protect resources. It is suitable for those designing, implementing and verifying computer and information systems.
- Author BiographyShiu-Kai Chin is a Meredith Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at Syracuse University. He is also director of the Center for Information and Systems Assurance and Trust. While at Syracuse, Dr. Chin has received the Outstanding Teacher Award, the Chancellor's Citation for Outstanding Contributions to the University's Academic Programs, and the Crouse Hinds Award for Excellence in Education. Susan Older is an associate professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at Syracuse University. She is also the program director for the Certificate of Advanced Study in Systems Assurance. Dr. Older's research interests include programming-language semantics, logics of programs, formal methods, and information-assurance and computer science education.
- Author(s)Shiu-Kai Chin,Susan Beth Older
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/11/2009
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleChapman & Hall/CRC Cryptography and Network Security Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChapman & Hall/CRC
- Content Note93 black & white illustrations, 33 black & white tables
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Series Edited byDouglas R. Stinson
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.