CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £6.99
- £16.50Trending at £21.00
- £4.99Trending at £5.66
- £18.04Trending at £19.93
- £14.33Trending at £23.13
- £32.14Trending at £33.84
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for professionals and advanced students in security programming and system design, this title introduces the foundations of programming systems security and the theory behind access control models, and addresses emerging access control mechanisms.
- Author(s)Messoud Benantar
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/12/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note75 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1270 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.