All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn integrated EAP language and skills course for lower intermediate learners.
- Author BiographySue Argent co-authored Garnet Education's EAP Essentials. She has taught EAP for a number of years in universities in Papua New Guinea and in China, as well as in the UK. She has also taught in adult and further education delivering ESOL and EAP training and supporting teachers. She has written corpus-based EAP courses for distance learning with Olwyn Alexander and Jenifer Spencer, including specialist courses for business studies and science and technology. Her interests are critical thinking and student autonomy. Olwyn Alexander co-authored Garnet Education's EAP Essentials. She teaches English for Academic Purposes to engineering, management and translation studies students at Heriot-Watt University in Edinburgh. She has collaborated with colleagues Sue Argent and Jenifer Spencer in writing two distance learning courses: Academic English for Business and Academic English for Science and Technology. Her current research interests include the use of learning teams for managing large classes and how to establish links between research and teaching in the EAP classroom.
- Author(s)Olwyn Alexander,Sue Argent
- PublisherGarnet Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationReading
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2010
- ImprintGarnet Education
- Content NoteContains black and white tables and illustrations
- Weight598 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Edition StatementTeacher's Edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.04Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.