About this product
- DescriptionWritten by Teachit contributors and OCR examiners, GCSE English for OCR is the most comprehensive and accessible endorsed support package for the 2010 OCR GCSE English curriculum. The Access student book is written especially to help low attaining students tackle exams and controlled assessments, and achieve their individual potential.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication23/09/2010
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date26/10/2016
- Weight382 g
- Width221 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.