All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of the struggles as well as of the triumphs related to the fight for access and high quality in higher education. This book provides a look at the past state of higher education, and at the measures that might be taken to improve our future educational system.
- Author BiographyMartha E. Casazza is Dean at the College of Arts and Sciences at Louis-National University in Chicago and co-author of Learning Assistance and Developmental Education: A Guide for Effective Practice (1966) and Learning and Development (2000). She served as President of the National College Learning Center Association for Developmental Education, is currently on the Editorial Board for the Journal of Developmental Education. and received the Hunter R. Boylan Outstanding Research Research/Publication Award. Laura Bauer is the Blended Program Director in the Department of Adult and Continuing Literacy Education. She also directs the Undergraduate Developmental Studies Program. Dr. Bauer was selected as one of two featured developmental educators in the PBS/Starlink Broadcast, Developmental Education: Policy and Pedagogy. She is working on a text book, Reading for College, Reading for Life, with Linda Sweeney, for Bedford/St. Martin Press.
- Author(s)Laura Bauer,Martha E. Casazza
- Date of Publication30/01/2006
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width165 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.