All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearning assistance often operates at the crossroads of the institution where academic affairs, student affairs, and enrollment management converge.
- Author BiographyDAVID R. ARENDALE is an associate professor in the Department of Postsecondary Teaching and Learning in the College of Education and Human Development at the University of Minnesota Twin Cities.
- Author(s)David R. Arendale
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/2010
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleJ-B ASHE Higher Education Report Series (AEHE)
- Series Part/Volume Number35, No. 6
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight282 g
- Width154 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.