All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis ground-breaking volume features chapters on current issues facing intellectual property, innovation and development policy from the Egyptian perspective. It is an essential overview of the key issues facing access to knowledge, intellectual property rights and development worldwide.
- Author BiographyNagla Rizk is Associate Professor of Economics at The American University in Cairo. Lea Shaver is an Associate Research Scholar and Lecturer in Law at Yale Law School.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/01/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleAccess to Knowledge
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byLea Shaver,Nagla Rizk
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.