All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.07
- £33.98Trending at £35.32
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.09Trending at £9.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis work examines the nature, measurment and growth opportunities (the investment opportunity set) in the management of firms, as well as in the relationship between economic events, accounting and non-accounting variables.
- Author BiographyAHMED RIAHI-BELKAOUI is CBA Distinguished Professor of Accounting in the College of Business Administration, University of Illinois at Chicago./e Author of more than 45 Quorum books, published or forthcoming, and coauthor of several more, he is also a prolific writer of articles for major scholarly and professional journals, and has served on numerous editorial boards that oversee them.
- Author(s)Ahmed Riahi-Belkaoui
- Date of Publication30/05/2000
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight486 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.