All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffering bold new perspectives on the politics of memory in Latin America, scholars analyze the memory markets in six countries that emerged from authoritarian rule in the 1980s and 1990s.
- Author BiographyKsenija Bilbija is Professor of Spanish and Director of the Latin American, Caribbean, and Iberian Studies Program at the University of Wisconsin, Madison. Leigh A. Payne is Professor of Sociology and Latin American studies at the University of Oxford and Visiting Professor of Political Science and Global Studies at the University of Minnesota.
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2011
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCultures and Practice of Violence
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note25 photographs
- Weight576 g
- Width3971 mm
- Height5983 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byKsenija Bilbija,Leigh A. Payne
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £10.51Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.