All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers information about management accounting research, and examines the implications of network relations and the multiplicity of accounting roles therein.
- Author BiographyHakan Hakansson is the NEMI Professor of International Management at the BI Norwegian School of Management in Oslo. He is one of the founding members of the international IMP Group. His present research interests are accounting issues related to networks focused on innovations, and knowledge development in the interface between science and industry. He is member of a number of editorial boards, and the editor of IMP Journal. Kalle Kraus is an Assistant Professor at the Department of Accounting at the Stockholm School of Economics. His research centres on the role of accounting in inter-organisational relationships and networks, and how the shareholder value trend and capital market pressure affect large companies listed on the stock exchange. He has been published in IMP Journal, and published a chapter on accounting in networks in the edited volume Issues in Management Accounting. Johnny Lind is the Professor in Management Accounting and Centre Director for the Accounting and Managerial Finance Unit at the Stockholm School of Economics. He is involved in the area of accounting in inter-organisational relationships and networks. He has been published in journals such as Accounting, Organization and Society, Management Accounting Research, Journal of Business Research and IMP-Journal. He has also published chapters on accounting in networks in edited volumes such as Handbook of Management Accounting Research, and Issues in Management Accounting.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2010
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Accounting
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byHakan Hakansson,Johnny Lind,Kalle Kraus
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.22
- £12.37Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £30.25Trending at £30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.