All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an analysis of what we need to do - at the personal level as well as state actions - to refocus our pursuit of human rights in a post-9/11 world. This book stresses the moral urgency of achieving human rights. It places the priority of such an ethos in the personal decisions we make in our human interactions.
- Author BiographyRichard Falk is Albert G. Milbank Professor Emeritus of International Law at Princeton University. He is currently Visiting Distinguished Professor of Global and International Studies at the University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Author(s)Richard A. Falk
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2008
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.