All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for Special Needs Coordinators (SENCOs), teachers, teaching assistants and speech & language therapists who are working with children who have significant language delay and who are in their first year at school, this work emphasizes the crucial role of play in language development.
- Author BiographyCatherine Delamain has fortyseven years' experience of working with young children. Her last post before retiring was team leader for education in a large speech and language therapy service. She is currently collaborating in the delivery of a rolling programme of training for first and primary school teachers, designed to help them meet the needs of children with speech and language difficulties in mainstream schools. Jill Spring is a speech & language therapist specialising in speech and language disorder in children, and the impact of these difficulties on their learning. She qualified in 1972 and has worked in paediatric settings including community clinics, asssessment centres, opportunity playgroups and mainstream schools. She is currently senior clinician in a speech and language unit, and is actively involved in providing training for teachers and learning support assistants, health visitors and those involved in nursery education.
- Author(s)Catherine Delamain,Jill Spring
- PublisherSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication19/09/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBicester, Oxon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight975 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.24
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £5.94Trending at £6.39
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £7.82Trending at £8.36
- £6.52Trending at £6.87
- £6.75Trending at £7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.