All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how the tragic dramatists persistently appropriated Achilles to address the concerns of their time.
- Author BiographyPantelis Michelakis is a Junior Research Fellow at Wolfson College, Oxford and Research Fellow at the Archive of Performances of Greek and Roman Drama at the University of Oxford.
- Author(s)Pantelis Michelakis
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/08/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Classical Studies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus.
- Weight310 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.