All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAcoustic Technics, aware that digital and computer embedded technologies produce data that today can be transformed into acoustic images, notes the transformations these phenomena imply for a diverse set of practices, such as music, communication, medical diagnosis, and scientific knowledge.
- Author BiographyDon Ihde is distinguished professor of philosophy, emeritus, at Stony Brook University.
- Author(s)Don Ihde
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- Series TitlePostphenomenology and the Philosophy of Technology
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.