CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- Author(s)Jean-Claude Nedelec
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- Series TitleApplied Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number144
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight467 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
- Table Of ContentsPreface * 1 Some wave equations * 2 Harmonic Helmholtz equation * 3 Integral representations and Integral equations * 4 Singular integral operators * 5 Maxwell equations and electromagnetic waves * References
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.