All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEarlier ed.: Acoustics and noise control / B. J. Smith, R. J. Peters, Stephanie Owen. 1982.
- Author BiographyR J Peters is Principal Acoustics Consultant at Applied Acoustics Design, a Visiting Research Fellow at London, South Bank University and a freelance lecturer in acoustics and noise control. He was formerly Head of School of Environmental Engineering at NESCOT (North East Surrey College of Technology). B J Smith is an educational consultant and was formerly Head of School of Building at Ulster Polytechnic. Margaret Hollins is Deputy Head of the Urban, Environment and Leisure Studies Department at London South Bank University.
- Author(s)B. J. Smith,Margaret Hollins,R. J. Peters
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2011
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight765 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.