All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details how medical and clinical teams that are comprehensive and interdisciplinary are able to effectively address the multiple difficulties that can result from an Acquired Brain Injury (ABI).
- Author BiographyJean Elbaum, Ph.D. is the Clinical Director of Transitions of Long Island, the comprehensive neurorehabilitation facility of North Shore-Long Island Jewish Medical Center. Deborah Benson, Ph.D. is the Executive Director of Transitions of Long Island, the comprehensive neurorehabilitation facility of North Shore-Long Island Jewish Medical Center. She is board certified in rehabilitation psychology by the American Board of Professional Psychology. She is also certified by the American Academy for the Certification of Brain Injury Specialists.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/04/2007
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note31 black & white illustrations, 24 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDeborah Benson,Jean Elbaum
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £10.90
- £6.68Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.