All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Alasdair Neil Archibald
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/09/1994
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleEuropean University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 607
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1994
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Notetab. and graph.
- Weight380 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: The notion of text - Competence, proficiency, and discourse - Learner's errors - The analysis of discourse errors, the analysis of discourse structure - The teaching of discourse.
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Alasdair Archibald was born in 1955 and was educated at the University College of Swansea, the University of Essex, and, most recently, the Ludwig-Maximilians University in Munich. He has taught English as a foreign language in Japan, Britain, and in Germany where from 1988 to 1993 he worked as a teacher trainer at the Ludwig-Maximilians University.
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £21.75Trending at £23.79
- £22.05Trending at £22.87
- £16.19Trending at £22.93
- £9.29Trending at £10.12
- £11.33Trending at £11.48
- £16.47Trending at £17.05
- £6.41Trending at £6.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.