All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides basic information on working with children and teenagers by teaching acrobatics in schools and sport clubs. It will help the reader to set up practice lessons and to arrange a variety of performances.
- Author BiographyMichael Blume has been dealing with the theory and practice of acrobatics since his studies. He taught P.E., history and performing arts at a Rudolf-Steiner-School and was associate lecturer for sport at the University of Bremen. As a teacher for acrobatics and theatre at the clown and artist school in Viby he was responsible for establishing professional artist schooling in Denmark. He currently works as a teacher of Sport and Pedagogy at the VIA University College in Denmark.
- Author(s)Michael Blume
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- GenreAthletics & Gymnastics
- Place of PublicationGarsington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer Sport (UK) Ltd
- Content Note180 photographs & illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width165 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £34.73Trending at £42.37
- £9.97Trending at £16.99
- £27.98Trending at £46.88
- £16.29Trending at £17.12
- £9.99Trending at £11.60
- £7.42Trending at £8.04
- £7.28Trending at £7.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.