Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- Descriptionas well as a popular reference work for scholars, students, and lay readers.
- Author BiographyJohn C. Hudson is a professor of geography and director of the Program in Environmental Sciences at Northwestern University and the first recipient of the John Brinckerhoff Jackson Prize for popular books in American human geography, awarded by the Association of American Geographers.
- Author(s)John C. Hudson
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication08/02/2002
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note58 Line drawings, black and white; 138 Halftones, black and white
- Weight885 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.