All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fast and easy way to score higher on the ACT Does the thought of preparing for the ACT give you anxiety? Fear not! This new edition of ACT For Dummies gives you a competitive edge by fully preparing you for the ACT exam with subject reviews, practice opportunities, three full-length practice tests and coverage of the optional writing test.
- Author BiographyLisa Zimmer Hatch, MA, and Scott A. Hatch, JD, have been helping students excel on standardized tests and navigate the college admissions process since 1987. They have written curricula and taught students internationally through live lectures, online forums, DVDs, and independent study, and have authored numerous test-prep texts.
- Author(s)Lisa Zimmer Hatch,Scott Hatch
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/05/2015
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight790 g
- Width209 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine54 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.30Trending at £11.41
- £12.46Trending at £12.74
- £11.78Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £23.95Trending at £24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.