All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
About this product
- DescriptionCan action research make the project of inclusive education easier? This book provides a practical guide to ways in which research can genuinely help dismantle discriminatory and exclusionary practices. It has insider accounts of action research to help challenge readers' assumptions.
- Author BiographyFelicity Armstrong is Senior Lecturer in Inclusive Education at the Institute of Education, University of London. Michele Moore is Director of the Inclusive Education and Equality Research Centre, University of Sheffield.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/02/2004
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Content Note6 black & white tables, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byFelicity Armstrong,Michele C. Moore
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.