All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides the strategies and tools today's job candidate needs to ensure confidence and success in any job interview. This title focuses on higher level interview strategies, including company research, personal branding, interviewing presentation and sales, developing strategic action plans and follow-through.
- Author BiographyAn accomplished career coach and consultant, Eric P. Kramer, M.Ed. has used his clinical psychology background and extensive business experience to help thousands of individuals manage and advance their careers. Kramer started his career as a clinical psychologist before becoming a thriving entrepreneur in software development and a sought-after career consultant. He has worked for both large and small companies, including serving as senior career consultant and career center manager for two of the country's largest career transition firms. As a senior consultant, Kramer worked with hundreds of job searchers individually and in groups, teaching them job search skills and coaching them through their interviews. Based on his background in psychology and through his work with transitioning professionals, Kramer has become an interview expert. Kramer has authored two books, published by Cengage Learning, 101 SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEWING STRATEGIES and 101 SUCCESSFUL NETWORKING STRATEGIES, and publishes a blog, Interview Your Best. Kramer is also the developer of the iBest Interview Presentation-- www.interviewbest.com--and Tweets as @InterviewBest. Eric earned a bachelor's degree in psychology from the University of Hartford and a master's degree in counseling psychology from American University. He is trained in Positive Psychology Coaching and is licensed as a psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Eric Kramer
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication30/08/2011
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight890 g
- Width216 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.71Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.