All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the value of integrated arts instruction to the understanding of curricular objectives. This work discusses how drama and shadow puppetry can be used as tools to meet curriculum objectives in the primary school media centre. It focuses on the techniques developed in drama and shadow puppetry.
- Author BiographyKRISTIN FONTICHIARO is an elementary media specialist in Michigan. She has been a classroom teacher at the elementary, middle, and senior high school levels and an arts educator.
- Author(s)Kristin Fontichiaro
- Date of Publication30/03/2007
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.99Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.