All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
About this product
- DescriptionBy providing the basic knowledge needed to assess how useful active noise control will be for a given problem, this title assists in the designing, setting up, and tuning of an active noise-control system. It includes mathematical details and proofs concerning vibrations, signal processing and the like to more texts or research monographs.
- Author(s)Scott D. Snyder
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2000
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleModern Acoustics and Signal Processing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note62 black & white illustrations, 7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight430 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.