All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAttempts to explain the core ideas of the great economists, beginning with Adam Smith and ending with Joseph Schumpeter. This book intends to separate the economic sphere of life, in which the pursuit of self-interest is led by the invisible hand of the market to a socially beneficial outcome, from the rest of social life.
- Author BiographyDuncan K. Foley is Leo Model Professor at the New School for Social Research.
- Author(s)Duncan K. Foley
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication06/05/2008
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Content Note7 line illustrations, 1 table
- Weight245 g
- Width130 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
- £9.54Trending at £11.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.