CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Adapt, Fragment, Transform: Corporate Restructuring and System Reform in South Korea by Asia/Pacific Research Center, Div of The Institute for International Studies (Paperback, 2010)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe contributors to this volume consider the South Korean economy in its larger political context. Moving beyond the easy dichotomies-equilibrium vs. disequilibrium and stability vs. instability-they describe a complex and surprisingly robust economic and political system.
- Author BiographyByung-Kook Kim directed the East Asia Institute (2002-08), before serving as the senior secretary for Foreign Affairs and National Security in the Lee Myung-bak presidency. Eun Mee Kim is professor at the Graduate School of International Studies and director of the Institute for Development and Human Security, Ewha Womans University in Seoul, South Korea.
- PublisherAsia/Pacific Research Center, Div of The Institute for International Studies
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationStanford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAsia/Pacific Research Center, Div of The Institute for International Studies
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byByung-Kook Kim,Eun Mee Kim,Jean C. Oi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.