All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a comprehensive resource and learning tool for the field of aquatics. This book is a resource for providing safe, effective and successful aquatics participation to individuals requiring adaptations to environment, equipment, instructional strategies, skill techniques and teaching methods.
- Author BiographyMonica Lepore is Faculty and Master Teacher of Adapted Aquatics, American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor for over 25 years and has a degree in Leadership in Adapted Physical Education, as well as being a Certified Adapted Physical Educator. Shawn Stevens is currently and for the past 25 years has been an American Red Cross Instructor Trainer for Water Safety, Lifeguarding, First Aid/CPR/AED; and was an Adapted Aquatics Instructor Trainer for 18 years Shawn has undergraduate and graduate degrees in psychology, special education and health administration.
- Author(s)George Gayle,Monica Lepore,Shawn Stevens
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- GenreWater Sports
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2007
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note22 black & white illustrations, 121 black & white halftones
- Weight1225 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.