All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £97.50Trending at £103.23
- £53.00Trending at £62.07
- £21.97Trending at £22.92
- £11.70Trending at £12.14
- £8.95Trending at £9.32
- £5.99Trending at £6.63
- £7.88Trending at £10.20
About this product
- DescriptionWith reference to television series such as The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes , Inspector Morse , and Midsomer Murders , this title uses adaptation as the basis for an exercise in later twentieth-century cultural history, illustrating the fundamental role detective fictions play in popular beliefs about the nature of crime and Englishness.
- Author BiographyNeil McCaw is Senior Lecturer in English and Creative Writing at the University of Winchester, UK.
- Author(s)Neil McCaw
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication11/11/2010
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleContinuum Literary Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight473 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.