All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
About this product
- DescriptionDetails important advances in the direction of a practical proofs-as-programs paradigm, which constitutes a set of approaches to developing programs from proofs in constructive logic with applications to industrial-scale, complex software engineering problems.
- Author(s)Iman Hafiz Poernomo,J. N. Crossley,Martin Wirsing
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/06/2005
- Series TitleMonographs in Computer Science
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note54 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1730 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.