All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSimultaneously published in the USA and Canada by Routledge --T.p. verso.
- Author BiographyHemant R. Ojha is a founder of Southasia Institute of Advanced Studies (SIAS) and ForestAction Nepal. He is also a fellow at University of Melbourne and Australian National University. Andy Hall is Director of LINK Limited and Senior Researcher at UNU-MERIT and Visiting Professor at Open University, UK. Rasheed Sulaiman V is Director of the Centre for Research on Innovation and Science Policy, Hyderabad, India.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/07/2012
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEarthscan Studies in Natural Resource Management
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note35 black & white illustrations, 20 black & white tables, 15 black & white line drawings
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byAndy Hall,Hemant R Ojha,Rasheed Sulaiman V.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.