About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces a general framework for adapting multimodal interactive systems. It investigates how multimodal, interactive systems may be improved in terms of usability and user friendliness as well as describes exhaustive user tests.
- Author BiographyDr. Minker has published several monographs with us on related topics going back to 1994/95. These titles tend to be highly regarded and all have similar sales.
- Author(s)Matthias Bezold,Wolfgang Minker
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/07/2011
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.