All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionA reference on the relevant applications of adaptive filtering techniques. It includes chapters addressing applications in acoustics, speech, wireless and networking, where research is still very active and open.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication06/02/2003
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSignals and Communication Technology
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight703 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJacob Benesty,Yiteng Huang
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.