All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by internationally noted experts in the field, this book offers a unique look at structural control using piezoelectric transducers. It covers a multidisciplinary topic applicable to future research in mechanical, civil, and electrical engineering.
- Author(s)Jiong Tang,Kon-Well Wang
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note95 black & white illustrations, 35 black & white tables, biography
- Weight440 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.