All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £5.34Trending at £6.00
- £12.10Trending at £13.36
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £6.01
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this volume is to provide an overview of the latest advancements in computer-based training.
- Author BiographyPaula Durlach is a research psychologist at the US Army Research Institute for the Behavioral Social Sciences. After receiving her PhD in Experimental Psychology from Yale University in 1983, she held Fellowship positions at the University of Pennsylvania and the University of Cambridge. From 1987 to 1994, she was an Assistant Professor of Psychology at McMaster University and went on to lead the exploratory consumer science team at Unilever Research Colworth Laboratory in the UK. Dr Durlach has received recognition for her work in experimental psychology and cognitive science at the Army Science Conference and from the Department of Army Research and Development. She has recently published her research in the International Journal of Artificial Intelligence in Education, Military Psychology and Human-Computer Interaction. Alan Lesgold is Professor and Dean of the School of Education at the University of Pittsburgh and Professor of Psychology and Intelligent Systems. He received his PhD in Psychology from Stanford University, California in 1971 and holds an honorary doctorate from the Open University of the Netherlands. In 2001, he received the APA award for distinguished contributions in the application of psychology to education and training and was also awarded the Educom Medal. Dr Lesgold is a Lifetime National Associate of the National Research Council and was appointed by Pennsylvania Governor Edward Rendell as a member of the Governor's Commission on Preparing America's Teachers. He serves on the boards of A+ Schools and Youthworks and is chair of the National Research Council committee on adolescent and adult literacy.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/02/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note86 b/w illus. 6 tables
- Weight880 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAlan M. Lesgold,Paula J. Durlach
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.