All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom excessive shopping to penny-pinching, from splurging to refusing to buy necessities, O'Connor explores the reason behind the misuse of money. Then drawing on her experiences and biblical insights, she reveals practical strategies readers can use to develop a healthy view of money and regain control of their spending.
- Author BiographyKaren O'Connor is a sought-after speaker, writing consultant, and the award-winning author of 60 books, including Gettin' Old Ain't for Wimps (more than 300,000 copies sold). She's appeared on national media, including The 700 Club and 100 Huntley Street.
- Author(s)Karen O'Connor
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.