All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the life and works of one of Revolutionary France's most significant female artists. This book traces the story of her rise and fall in the context of her tumultuous times.
- Author BiographyLaura Auricchio is assistant professor of art history at the School of Art and Design History and Theory, Parsons The New School for Design in New York.
- Author(s)Laura Auricchio
- PublisherGetty Trust Publications
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJ. Paul Getty Museum
- Content Note46 full-colour & 30 b&w illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width197 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £14.34Trending at £14.66
- £7.45Trending at £7.84
- £23.91Trending at £29.66
- £36.27Trending at £37.37
- £9.75Trending at £12.13
- £28.91Trending at £37.33
- £16.90Trending at £27.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.