CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.22Trending at £10.93
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £11.12Trending at £13.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.23
- £18.09Trending at £19.11
- £15.21Trending at £18.57
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/10/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1139 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byK. L. Mittal
- Table Of ContentsI. General Overviews.- Acid Base Interactions Between Oxide Surfaces and Polar Organic Compounds.- Adhesion of Polymers to Metals: The Role of Surface Topography.- Recent Progress in the Studies of Molecular and Microstructure of Interfaces in Composites, Coatings and Adhesive Joints.- Adhesion and Internal Strain in Polymeric Coatings.- Determining the Locus of Failure with Modern Surface Analysis Techniques.- II. Factors Influencing Adhesion.- Processing Conditions and the Adhesion Properties of Styrene/Acrylic Polymers.- Variables Affecting the Adhesion of Aliphatic Amine-cured Epoxy Resin to Metal and Ceramic Adherends.- The Relationship of Sulfuric-Chromic Acid (FPL) Etch Composition to the Surface Properties of 2024 T-3 Aluminum Alloy.- Adhesion of Plasma-Polymerized Films (A Model Study on Water Sensitivity of Adhesion).- Epoxy Adhesion to Copper.- Infrared Spectroscopic Investigation of Polymer Coating-Metal Substrate Interaction.- The Relationship Between Adhesion and Polyelectrolyte Solution Conformation as Studied by Fourier Transform IR Spectroscopy.- Conformation and Dynamics of Adsorbed Polymer Molecules Subjected to Flow.- PTFE Film Adhesion to Electronically Conducting Materials.- III. Bond Durability.- Durability of Metal Polymer Bonds.- Correlation of Surface Chemistry and Durability of Aluminum/Polymer Bonds.- A Case Study of Water Sensitivity of Polymeric Coating-Substrate Interface for Two Aluminum Surface Preparations.- Adhesion of Organic Coatings and its Loss due to Corrosion.- The Effects of Environment on Paint Adhesion to Steel.- Effect of Aging of Pigmented Polymeric Films on Adhesion to Metal Substrates.- IV. Adhesion Promotion Via Coupling Agents.- Silane Adhesion Promoters for Polymeric Coatings.- Structure and Effects of Organosilane or Organo-titanate Adhesion Promoters on Al203/Polyethylene Joints.- Improved Wet Strength Adhesion of Epoxy Coatings to Steel.- The Use of Coupling Agents to Improve the Adhesion of Polymer Matrices for Electronic Applications.- Adhesion Promotion and Polymer Composite Performance with Titanate Coupling Agents.- Synthesis and Testing of ?-Diketone Coupling Agents for Improved Durability of Epoxy Adhesion to Steel.- Interfacial Coupling by Alkoxytitanium and - Zirconium Tricarboxylates.- V. Resist Adhesion.- Adhesion, Wettability and Surface Chemistry.- Organosilanes as Process Compatible Adhesion Promoters for Resist Materials.- Recognition and Discussion of Basic Adhesion Mechanisms in Photopolymeric Systems.- Factors Affecting Dry Film Photoresist Adhesion on Electroless Copper Surfaces.- VI. Adhesion Measurement.- Pull-off Test, an Internationally Standardized Method for Adhesion Testing - Assessment of the Relevance of Test Results.- Quantifying the Tape Adhesion Test.- Indentation-Debonding Test for Adhered Thin Polymer Layers.- Thermographic Detection of Polymer/Metal Adhesion Failures.- Ultrasonic Inspection Potential for Polymeric Coatings.- About the Contributors.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.