All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers techniques in cellular adhesion. It features lists of the necessary materials and reagents; step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols; and notes on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication19/07/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1046
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations, 57 colour illustrations, 6 black & white tables, biography
- Weight979 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAmanda S. Coutts
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.