All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication26/11/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAdvances in Educational Administration
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 7
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight548 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDr. Richard C. Hunter,Kern Alexander
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Table Of ContentsRights Compromised: Special Education, Costs, and Residual Funding. Equal Protection, Disabilities, and other Forms of Discrimination. Disproportionality of African Americans in Special Education Programs: A Form of Resegregation. Youth With Disabilities in Transition: Strategies for Positive Change. Rethinking the Assessment of Maladaptive Behavior. Risk Screening Strategies for Protecting the Well-Being of the Child. Inclusion of Children with Disabilities in General Education Classrooms. International Attitudes Toward Children with Disabilities: Identifying Risk Factors for Maltreatment. A Meta-Analysis of Comparative Studies of Depressive Symptoms in Mothers of Children with and Without Disabilities. Teacher?Observed Behaviors of Post-Traumatic Stress Symptoms of Students in General, Gifted, and Special Education. Preparing Inclusive Special Educators: Policy Implications for Partnerships Among Public Schools, Colleges and Universities.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.