All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers comprehensive coverage of all areas of Adobe[registered] Illustrator[registered]. Beginning with fundamental concepts, this title offers an exploration of the software's full set of features. It includes step-by-step lessons that give you a guided tour of all the program's features - including a tutorial on how to draw with the Pen tool .
- Author BiographyChris Botello began his career as print production manager for Premiere magazine, designed movie posters for Miramax Films, and served as the art director for Microsoft's launch of sidewalk.com/boston. He is the author of Revealed Series books on Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and InDesign Interactive and is the co-author of YouTube for Dummies. Chris commutes between Los Angeles, where he works as a designer and retoucher on movie campaigns, and Marion, MA, where he teaches computer graphics at Tabor Academy. Chris uses his own books - including Adobe Illustrator Creative Cloud Revealed - as the text for his classes.
- Author(s)Chris Botello
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1690 g
- Width195 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine43 mm
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £46.49Trending at £54.60
- £39.90Trending at £43.64
- £16.00Trending at £17.38
- £7.00Trending at £7.81
- £20.49Trending at £21.74
- £27.85Trending at £28.61
- £8.72Trending at £13.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.