All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPhotoshop(r): Top 100 Simplified Tips & Tricks provides adventurous Photoshop users with a visual reference on how to use the bells and whistles found in the latest version of Photoshop.
- Author BiographyLynette Kent (Huntington Beach, CA) studied art and French at Stanford University. After completing her master's degree, she taught at both the high school and community college level. In addition to writing books and magazine articles, Lynette is adding to her portfolio, combining high-end photography and digital techniques. She often works at trade shows as a demo artist for computer graphics hardware and software companies. Her books on digital imaging and photography include Photoshop CS2: Top 100 Simplified Tips & Tricks, Teach Yourself VISUALLY Digital Photography, Teach Yourself VISUALLY Mac OS X Leopard, and Scrapbooking with Photoshop Elements: The Creative Cropping Cookbook. Lynette is also one of the leaders of the Adobe Technology Exchange of Southern California, a professional organization for graphic designers, photographers, and artists.
- Author(s)Lynette Kent
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/09/2007
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleTop 100 Simplified Tips and Tricks
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/06/2013
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight866 g
- Width217 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £6.99
- £16.50Trending at £21.16
- £4.99Trending at £5.66
- £18.04Trending at £19.93
- £14.33Trending at £23.13
- £32.13Trending at £33.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.